Friday, May 11, 2012

Going to the Chapel

I have to thank my sister-in-law for the inspiration of today's thoughts. She recently put up beautiful pictures of her wedding at  George Washington Memorial Chapel in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania. And when I say that this venue was stunning, I mean it is stunning. Check it out:




Gorgeous right? Well, the bride and groom were just as stunning and the wedding ceremony was probably the most beautiful ceremony that I have ever witnessed. My brother and his new wife have a beautiful story. It isn't a story that some would categorize as super sappy or romantic. But, Its better than that. Way better. Matt and Christel's love story is their testimony. A testimony that shows how God has worked and changed both of their lives. A true testimony that proves that God's timing is perfect. A testimony that also shows that God can take any difficult situation, any spurs if you will, and use it for His good. Both my brother and sister-in-law have faced various trials in their lives yet God has worked in amazing ways. Matt is now attending Calvary Baptist Theological Seminary in Lansdale, Pennsylvania and is planning on becoming a chaplain in the Army. God has blessed Christel with a wonderful, relatable and friendly personality; perfect for a pastor's wife. 


So Matt, I just want you to know that I am a very proud little sister. And Christel, I am so blessed to have you as a sister-in-law. I'm sure that God is going to use you both in incredible ways! 
Matthew and Christel Abbadusky

The Girls

Valley Forge National Park

The Boys

The happy couple! May God bless you both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment